82.5 kVA : 4BTAA3.9G4
Ready to use, silent, compact and light weight
Latest Technology And Unmatched Performance
- The Cummins® B3.9 series rugged engine and world class Stamford alternator powered diesel generator set
- Advanced in-cylinder technology to meet latest emission norms without any after-treatment device.
- Best in class transient response
- Smart aesthetic and superior finish
- Compact in size with optimum power to weight ratio
Environment friendly power
- Class defining technology engine is designed to meet stringent exhaust emission tests as per revised MoEF norms, thus offering environment friendly power.
- The Cummins® diesel generator sets are available with the lowest noise levels in its range
Lowest Operating Cost And Comprehensive Warranty
- Highly reliable and durable product
- All elements are designed to work together to maximize efficiency even at part loads, offering the advantage of lowest operating costs.
- 500 Hours/ 1 year service interval
- Industry acknowledged best-in-class comprehensive warranty on the entire package including rubber components
Single Source Power Assurance
- All the major components – the engine, alternator, control system and canopy are designed, manufactured and tested by Cummins India.
- Best and largest customer support network in India, capable of providing round-the-clock service and spares support
- All these things put together, Cummins® offers you SINGLE SOURCE POWER ASSURANCE
- Cummins B3.9 series, 4 cylinder, In-line 4 stroke, radiator cooled engine
- Well designed air handling system with
- Dry type, Replaceable paper element air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Air to air aftercooling
- Optimised turbocharger for increased altitude capabilities
- Optimised fuel consumption with
- Inline fuel pump with mechanical governing
- Spin on fuel filter
- Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for 50°C ambient temperatures
- Full flow spin on lube oil filter
- First fill of lube oil and coolant
- Electrical starter motor with soft start engagement feature
- Battery charging alternator
- 1 X 12 V DC battery
- Stamford UC22 alternator frames from Cummins Generator Technologies
- Brushless type, Screen protected, Revolving field, Self excited alternator conforming to IS/IEC 60034-1
- 3 Phase reconnectable winding with 12 terminals brought out for connection
- Dedicated winding specially designed for 1 phase operation
- Better motor starting capability
- Best in class efficiency
- Compact design with sealed bearings for longer life and lesser maintenance
- Impregnation on all wound components for better mechanical strength
Control panel is manufactured with 14/16 gauge CRCA sheet and is powder coated for weather-proof and long lasting finish.
The control panel consists of the following parts:
- PS0500 controller
- Aluminum bus bars with suitable capacity with incoming/ outgoing terminals
- Indicating lamps for ‘Load ON’ and ‘Set Running’
- Instrument fuses duly wired and ferruled
- MCCB of suitable rating with overload and short circuit protections
Cummins PowerStart™ PS0500 control is a microprocessor based generator set monitoring and control system. This control includes an intuitive operator interface that allows for complete generator set control as well as system metering, fault annunciation, configuration and diagnostics.
- Intuitive operator interface which includes LED backlit LCD display with tactile feel soft-switches and generator set status LED lamps
- Remote start-stop
- Engine Metering: Oil pressure, Engine temperature, Starting battery voltage, Engine running hours
- AC Alternator Metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (phase and total), kVA (phase and total) and
- Engine Protection: Low lube oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Battery Over/Under/Weak Volts, Fail to Crank/Start, Sensor failure, Cranking lockout, Low fuel level.
- AC Alternator Protection: Over/Under Voltage, Over/Under Frequency, Loss of AC sensing.
- Data Logging: Engine hours, Control hours and upto 5 recent fault codes
- Configurable glow plug control
- 12 Volt DC operation
- Sleep mode
- Modbus interface (RS485 RTU)
- InPower compatible (PC based service tool)
- Certifications – meets the requirement of relevant ISO, EN, Mil Std. and CE standards
Hospital grade silencer suitably optimized to meet stringent noise emission standards laid down by MoEF / CPCB
- Engine and alternator are mounted on a common MS fabricated base frame with AVM pads.
- Base frame with integral fuel tank is provided with drain plug, air vent, inlet and outlet connection, level indicator and provision for cleaning
- Engine: Coolant heater, Oil drain pump, Heavy Duty air clearner, Electronic governing
- Alternator: PMG
- Control Panel: PC1.1, Microprocessor / relay based AMF control panel
- Others: Trolley mounted mobile sets