750 kVA : KTA 38G10
Ready to use, silent, compact and light weight
Reliable Technology And Unmatched Performance
- The Cummins® K38 series heavy-duty engine and world class Stamford alternator powered diesel generator set
- Proven technology with mechanical simplicity of Cummins PT fuel system.
- Exhaust after-treatment, 2P2L cooling system and in-cylinder solution to meet latest emission norms
- Smart aesthetic and superior finish
- Compact in size with optimum power to weight ratio
Environment friendly power
- Class defining technology engine is designed to meet stringent exhaust emission tests as per revised MoEF norms, thus offering environment friendly power.
- The Cummins® diesel generator sets are available with the lowest noise levels in its range
Lowest Operating Cost And Comprehensive Warranty
- Highly reliable and durable product
- All elements are designed to work together to maximize efficiency even at part loads, offering the advantage of lowest operating costs.
- 300 Hours/ 1 year service interval
- Industry acknowledged best-in-class comprehensive warranty on the entire package including rubber components
Single Source Power Assurance
- All the major components – the engine, alternator, control system and canopy are designed, manufactured and tested by Cummins India.
- Best and largest customer support network in India, capable of providing round-the-clock service and spares support
- All these things put together, Cummins® offers you SINGLE SOURCE POWER ASSURANCE
- Cummins K38 series, 12 cylinder, Vee, 4 stroke, radiator cooled engine
- Highly stable and reliable design with square engine
- Well designed air handling system with
- Dry type, Heavy duty, Replaceable paper element air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Outboard aftercooling with 2 pump 2 loop system
- Optimised turbocharger for increased altitude capabilities
- Best in class fuel economy with
- PT fuel system with Electronic Step Timing Control (ESTC) injectors which smoothly stabilise engine speed under load with A1 class electronic governing
- Dual fuel filter system: Pre filter including water separator and Water In Fuel (WIF) sensor and main filter
- Standard integral set-mounted radiator system, designed and tested for 50°C ambient temperatures
- Full flow spin on lube oil filter
- Plate type lube oil cooler
- First fill of lube oil and coolant
- Electrical starter motor with soft start engagement feature
- Battery charging alternator
- 2 X 12 V DC battery
- Stamford HC alternator frames from Cummins Generator Technologies
- Brushless type, Screen protected, Revolving field, Self excited alternator conforming to IS/IEC 60034-1
- 3 Phase reconnectable winding with 12 terminals brought out for connection
- Better motor starting capability
- Best in class efficiency
- Compact design with sealed bearings for longer life and lesser maintenance
- Impregnation on all wound components for better mechanical strength
Control panel is manufactured with 14/16 gauge CRCA sheet and is powder coated for weather-proof and long lasting finish.
The control panel consists of the following parts:
- PowerCommand 3.3 Controller
- Aluminum bus bars with suitable capacity with incoming/ outgoing terminals
- Indicating lamps for ‘Load ON’ and ‘Set Running’
- Instrument fuses duly wired and ferruled
- Air Circuit Breakers (ACB) of suitable rating with overload
and short circuit protections
PowerCommand 3.3 features
The PowerCommand® control system is an integrated microprocessor-based generator set monitoring, metering and control system with LCD display designed to meet the demands of today’s engine driven generator sets
- Intuitive operator interface which includes LED backlit LCD display with tactile feel soft-switches & generator set status LED lamps
- Integrated digital electronic voltage regulator with configurable torque matching.
- Digital Electronic Governing with temperature compensation and Smart Starting.
- SAE J1939 Interface to Full Authority Electronic (FAE) engines.
- Remote Start-Stop
- Engine Metering: Oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Low coolant level, Oil temperature, Intake manifold temperature, Battery voltage, Engine speed
- AC Alternator Metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (1 and 3 phase), kW, kVAR, Power factor, kVA (three phase and total), and Frequency.
- Utility/AC bus Metering: L-L Voltage and L-N Voltage, Current (1 and 3 phase), kW, kVAR, Power factor, kVA (three phase and total), and Frequency.
- Paralleling Control Functions: Digital frequency synchronization and voltage matching, Isochronous kW and kVAr load sharing controls, Droop kW and kVAr control, Sync check, Extended paralleling (Peak Shave/Base Load), Digital power transfer control (AMF), Load govern control, Load demand control
- Data Logging: Genset model data, Engine hours, Control hours, Engine starts, Load profile, kWh and upto 32 recent fault codes
- Engine Protection: Low lube oil pressure, High/Low coolant temperature, Over speed, Battery Over/Under/Weak Volts, Fail to crank/start, Cranking lockout, Low fuel level, Sensor failure.
- AC Alternator Protection: AmpSentry protective relays for short circuit shutdown, Over/Under voltage, Over/Under frequency, Over current, Overload, Reverse power, Reverse VAr, Phase rotation and Loss of AC sensing.
- Utility/AC bus protection: Over/Under voltage, Under frequency and Phase rotation
- Paralleling protections
- Control Functions: Start-stop with configurable time delay, Real time clock for fault and event time stamping, Exerciser clock and time of day start/ stop, Configurable glow plug control, Configurable cycle cranking, Load shed/ dump as per configurable priority
- 12 and 24 Volt DC Operation
- Sleep Mode
- Programmable I/Os (4 inputs and 4 outputs), expandable with AUX101/102 modules
- Self-Configuring PCCNet network
- Modbus Interface (RS485 RTU)
- InPower Compatible (PC based service tool)
- Certifications – meets the requirement of relevant UL, NFPA, ISO, IEC, Mil Std., CE and CSA standards
Hospital grade Silencer suitably optimised to meet stringent noise emission standards laid down by MoEF / CPCB
- engine and alternator are mounted on a common MS fabricated base frame with AVM pads.
- Engine: Coolant heater, Oil drain pump, Heat exchanger, No cool, Remote radiator
- Alternator: PMG
- Control Panel: Microprocessor / relay based AMF control panel, Battery charger, Auxiliary output relays and remote annunciators
- Others: Trolley mounted mobile sets