500 kVA : KTAA19 G10
Lowest life cycle cost
‘K19 series’ design features has made Cummins® diesel generator sets, the standard for comparison of operating economy, reliability and long life. When all cost factors like initial purchase, fuel, lube oil, maintenance etc. are considered, the bottom line will show that this Cummins® ‘K19 series’ will deliver the lowest life cycle cost.
Heavy duty, durable and emission compliant
Cummins® ‘K19 series’ diesel engine comes with heavy duty features, optimum size camshaft, optimized turbo-matching, electrical STC injectors and is yet compact in size with optimum power to weight ratio making it the obvious choice for your long-term power needs.
This genset powered by the reliable Cummins® ‘K19 series’ diesel engine meets stringent exhaust emission tests as per CPCB norms without sacrificing fuel efficiency at normal operating loads.
Cummins® 500 kVA & 520 kVA enclosures are designed so as to have optimum performance and serviceability over the complete operating range. The enclosures are compact with integral fuel tank and are designed for ease in maintenance. The powder coated enclosures are manufactured on latest CNC machines to ensure superior finish and durability.
Single source power assurance
Design, manufacture and testing of engine, alternator and other accessories is done by Cummins Group of companies for optimum performance and is backed by a countrywide product support network with a single source responsibility for the entire package.
Engine: Cummins® ‘K19 series’ direct injection, water cooled engine, 6 cylinder, in-line, 4 stroke, rated at 1500 RPM, conforming to ISO 3046 / BS 5514 has the following specifications:
- Cummins PT fuel pump
- Electrical Step Timing Control (ESTC) injector
- Optimised turbocharger
- Pulse tuned exhaust manifold
- Stainless steel exhaust flexible connection
- Radiator or heat exchanger
- Plate type lube oil cooler
- Spin-on filters – fuel, lube oil and by-pass
- Dry type replaceable paper element air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Flywheel housing and flywheel to suit single bearing alternator
- Starting motor – Electric, battery charging alternator
- First fill lube oil and coolant
Alternator : Stamford brushless alternator
- Self-excited, self regulated
- Class ‘H’ insulation
- Salient pole revolving field
- Single bearing
- Automatic voltage regulator
- Silencer suitably optimized to meet stringent sound emission standards as laid down by MOEF / CPCB
- Base rail with integral fuel tank is provided with a drain plug, air vent, inlet and outlet connections, level indicator, manhole etc.
- Sub-base fuel tank of 700 litres capacity
- 2 x 12 V dry, uncharged batteries with connecting leads and terminals
The control panel is manufactured with 14/16 gauge CRCA sheet and is powder coated for weather-proof and long lasting finish.
The control panel consists of the following parts :
- PC 1.2 Controller
- Aluminum bus bars with suitable capacity with in/outgoing terminals
- Instrument fuses duly wired and ferruled
- MCCB of suitable rating with overload and short circuit protections