Diesel generator set 855 series
Lowest life cycle cost
N 855 design features have made Cummins® diesel, the standard for comparison of operating economy, reliability and long life.
When all cost factors like initial purchase, fuel, lube oil, maintenance and overhaul are considered, the bottom line will show that this Cummins ® ‘855 series’ will deliver the lowest life cycle cost..
Heavy duty, durable and emission compliant
Cummins ® ‘855 series’ diesel engine comes with heavy duty features, bigger size camshaft, optimized turbo-matching, premium STC Injectors and is yet compact in size with optimum power to weight ratio making it the obvious choice for your long-term power needs.
The Genset powered by the reliable Cummins ® ‘855 series’ diesel engine meets stringent exhaust emission tests as per MOEF norms without sacrificing fuel efficiency at normal operating loads.
Cummins ® 320 kVA enclosure is so designed as to have optimum performance and serviceability over the complete operating range. The enclosure is compact with integral fuel tank and is designed for ease in maintenance. The powder coated enclosure is manufactured on latest CNC machines to ensure superior finish and durability.
Single source power assurance
Design, manufacture and testing of engine, alternator, enclosure and other accessories is done by Cummins Group of companies/ Channel partners (Powerica Limited) for that optimum performance integrity and is backed by countrywide product support network with single source responsibility for the entire package.
Engine: Cummins® ‘NTA 855 G2-I’, direct injection, water cooled engine, 6 cylinder, in-line, 4 stroke, rated at 1500 RPM, conforming to ISO 3046 / BS 5514 has the following specifications:
- Cummins PT Fuel Pump
- Holset turbocharger
- Stainless steel exhaust flexible coupling
- Coolant inhibitor
- Lube oil cooler
- Cartridge paper filters, fuel and lube oil
- Dry-type replaceable paper element air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Flywheel housing and flywheel to suit single bearing alternator
- Electrical starter motor
- Battery charging alternator
- High water temperature
- First fill lube oil
A Cummins manufactured microprocessor based genset controller for metering, monitoring, protecting and electronic governing of the engine.
Stamford brushless alternator
- Self-excited, self regulated
- Class ‘H’ insulation
- Salient pole revolving field
- Single bearing
- Automatic voltage regulator
Stamford brushless alternator
- Silencer suitably optimized to meet stringent sound emission standards laid down by MOEF / CPCB
- Base rail with integral fuel tank (520 liters capacity) is provided with drain plug, air vent, inlet and outlet connection, level indicator, manhole etc.
- 2 x 12 V dry, uncharged batteries with connecting leads and terminals
- Specially designed to meet stringent MOEF/ CPCB norms of 75 dBA @ 1mtr at 75% load under free field conditions
- Designed to have optimum serviceability
- Air inlet louvers specially designed to operate at rated load even at 50 deg C air inlet temp.
- Made on special purpose CNC machines for consistency in quality and workmanship
- Powder coated for long lasting service life and superior finish
- With UV resistant powder coating, can withstand extreme environments
- Use of stainless steel hardware
- Insulation material meets exacting IS 8183 specs for better attenuation
- Engine electronic governing
- Genset metering parameters like lube oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine speed (rpm), run hours, DC voltage, intake manifold temperature (wherever applicable), 3 phase volts and 3 phase amperes, frequency, kW, kVA, power factor
- Engine protection for low lube oil pressure, high coolant temperature (alarm and shutdown)
- Alternator protection parameters like under voltage, over voltage, over frequency, over current, under frequency (alarm and shutdown)
- Relay drivers for remote annunciations
- Cyclic cranking
- Auto/ manual start/ stop
- Alternator trim adjustment from the front key pad
- Model specific calibration from the front key pad
- Speed bias or raise/ lower inputs are provided for paralleling
- Remote monitoring capability through separate interface modules
- 6 configurable discrete outputs
- 2 configurable discrete inputs
- Smooth transition to rated speed
- Smart start algorithm
- Housed in a NEMA 3R/IP 53 non-metallic enclosure
- Operates within a wide temperature range (0-60 degrees C) and humidity up to 95%
Powder coated control panel manufactured with 14/16 gauge CRCA sheet provides:
- MCCB of suitable rating with overload and short circuit protection
- Combined meter for Voltage, Amps and Frequency
- Combined meter for KW, kVA and PF
- KWh meter
- Indicating lamps for “DG On” and “Load On”
- Current transformers
- Aluminium busbars of suitable capacity with incoming and outgoing terminations
- Instrument fuses/ MCB duly wired and ferruled
Heavy duty air cleaner, heat exchanger, lube oil/ Coolant heater with thermostatic switch
RTDs, BTD, PMG excitation, space heater
Mobile sets with canopy