180 kVA : QSB 6.7G11
Lowest life cycle cost
‘B series’ design features has made Cummins® diesel generator sets, the standard for comparison of operating economy, reliability and long life. When all cost factors like initial purchase, fuel, lube oil, maintenance etc. are considered, the bottom line will show that this Cummins® ‘B series’ will deliver the lowest life cycle cost.
Heavy duty, durable and emission compliant
Cummins® ‘B series’ diesel engine comes with heavy duty features,bigger size camshaft, optimized turbo-matching and is yet compact in size with optimum power to weight ratio making it the obvious choice for your long-term power needs.This genset powered by the reliable Cummins® ‘B series’ diesel engine meets stringent exhaust emission tests as per latest CPCB norms without sacrificing fuel efficiency at normal operating loads.
Cummins® 180-200 kVA enclosures are designed so as to have optimum performance and serviceability over the complete operating range. The enclosures are compact with integral fuel tank and are designed for ease in maintenance. The powder coated enclosures are manufactured on latest CNC machines to ensure superior finish and durability.
Single source power assurance
Design, manufacture and testing of engine, alternator, enclosure and other accessories is done by Cummins India/ Channel partners (Powerica Limited) for that optimum performance integrity and is backed by countrywide product support network with single source responsibility for the entire package.
Cummins® ‘B series’, direct injection, water cooled engine, 6 cylinder, in-line, 4 stroke, rated at 1500 RPM,engine, conforming to ISO 3046/ BS 5514 has the fallowing specifications:
- Optimised turbocharger
- Stainless steel exhaust flexible coupling
- Coolant inhibitor
- Plate-type lube oil cooler
- Spin-on filters
- Coolant, fuel & lube oil
- Dry-type, heavy duty, replaceable paper element air cleaner with restriction indicator
- Flywheel housing and flywheel to suit single bearing alternator
- Electrical starter motor
- Battery charging alternator
- First fill lube oil
Stamford brushless alternator:
- Self-excited, self regulated
- Class ‘H’ insulation
- Salient pole revolving field
- Single bearing
- Digital automatic voltage regulator
- Self-Configuring PCCNet Network
- Easy Upgrades / Downgrades to PCC1302, PCC2300 and PCC3300
- Modbus Interface (RS485 RTU) -InPower Compatible (PC based service tool)
- Environmental Protection (NEMA 3R/IP53)
- NFPA110 Level 1 Compliant (with remote annunciation)
- UL508 Recognized / CSA Certified / CE Compliant
- Silencer suitably optimized to meet stringent sound emission standards laid down by MOEF / CPCB
- Base rail with integral fuel tank of 400 liters and is provided with drain plug, air vent, inlet and outlet connection, level indicator, manhole etc.
- 2 x 12 V dry, uncharged batteries with connecting leads and terminals
The control panel is manufactured with 14/16 gauge CRCA sheet and is powder coated for weather-proof and long lasting finish.
The control panel consists of the following parts:
- PC 1.2 Controller
- Aluminum bus bars with suitable capacity with in/outgoing terminals
- Instrument fuses duly wired and ferruled
- MCCB of suitable rating with overload and short circuit protections