The acoustic enclosure is made of 1.6/ 2 mm thick CRCA sheets and structural/ sheet metal base frame painted in Munsel green shade. The walls of the enclosure are insulated with fire retardant foam so as to comply with the 75 dBA at 1mtr sound levels specified by Ministry of Environment & Forest..
The acoustic enclosure has the following features:
- Specially designed to meet stringent MOEF/ CPCB norms of 75 dBA @ 1mtr at 75% load under free field conditions upto 1000 kvA
- Designed to have optimum serviceability
- Air inlet louvers specially designed to operate at rated load even at 50 deg. C enclosure temp.
- Made on special purpose CNC machines for consistency in quality and workmanship
- Powder coated for long lasting service life and superior finish
- With UV resistant powder coating, can withstand extreme environments
- Use of stainless steel hardware
- Insulation material meets exacting IS 8183 specs for better sound attenuation
- For gensets of 1010 kvA & above special A/E can also be provided for Outdoor installation with insertion less of 25 dba
- For Indoor installations acoustic treatments for walls, roofs with modular build panels can be provided along with second alternative for intake & exhaust air requirement in soundproof doors.
Acoustic Enclosure – Optional Features
- Microprocessor/relay based AMF control panel
- Coolant heater
- Trolley mounted mobile sets
- Engine overspeed safety